Objective: This course is intended for people who have at least basic pistol handling skills under their belt. The objective of this course is to:
- Give the shooter more realistic training they can apply to real life situations
- Develop confidence in the shooters ability to train in more dynamic environments
- Learn and execute live-fire drills that can be repeated on a regular basis by the student
- Assist in developing the shooter’s ability to conduct efficient high-speed reloads
- Assist in developing the shooter’s ability to make critical decisions in a stressful environment
Overview: This course is for the shooter who has completed our Intro to Pistol Handling or a similar course approved by Cape Gun Works. Pistol Handling Level 2 is a course that affords the individual to expose their ability outside of the normal parameters at an indoor range. This course will be a combination of classroom instruction and live fire. Shooters will conduct different live fire drills, speed reloads, understanding and utilizing cover and concealment, and clearing stoppages while engaging a threat.
- Participants must be valid LTC holders in MA or out of state
- Participants must have proof of completing our Intro to Pistol Handling or a similar course which will be approved by Cape Gun Works prior to attending.
- Participants must wear proper range attire i.e. closed toed shoes
- Participants SHOULD have a proper holster, either IWB or OWB (preferably OWB)
- Participants SHOULD have OWB magazine pouches
- Participants must have at minimum (3) magazines for their firearms
Course Length: 3 hours
Maximum Participants: 10
Course Fee: $100.00
Please click the date on the calendar for the course you want. If the date is highlighted in red please call us for class availability.