(This position has been filled)
Retail Sales Associate
Cape Gun Works is seeking highly motivated and reliable people with good organizational skills, attention to detail, neat penmanship, a friendly attitude, and excellent communication skills.
work on the sales floor assisting customers, cleaning & organizing merchandise, building relationships and have a passion for excellence and integrity above all else. CORI background check, drug testing, MA LTC required, Smoke-free workforce.If interested, please call 508-771-3600 or come in person to fill out an application.Must be able to work flexible hours and weekends. Previous retail and firearms experience is preferred. Archery experience a plus.
- Be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Reaching above shoulder height and bending below waist
- Be able to freely access all areas of the store
- Move quickly around store
- Wear required store apparel
- Available weekend, evening shifts
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must attend mandatory meetings
- Running a cash register, end-of-day drawer settlements
- Completing shift report
- Cleaning (ranges, floors, bathrooms, emptying trash containers, etc.)
- Stocking shelves and other merchandising activities
- Audits and assisting with inventory control
- Checking product in as it is delivered from vendors
- Other tasks assigned by management
- Ability to communicate with associates and guests
Compensation: Hourly wage based on experience. Performance bonuses may be available based on company safety, compliance, and profitability metrics.
Job Type: Part-time or Full-time (No health benefits)