Course is designed to build the confidence and knowledge
What to expect.
- 1) Recap of firearms safety rules
- 2) Demo of clearing of weapon malfunctions (supported and unsupported)
- 3) Recap of Basic firearm fundamentals (i.e. sight alignment & sight picture)
- 4) Reload drills-including strong/wek side, malfunction, etc.
- 5) Drawing fom holster in multiple unorthodox shooting positions
- 6) Note taking materials (optional)
Range Portion Students will need the following:
- 1) Eye and Ear protection
- 2) Min of 3 Magazines
- 3) Min of 250 rounds
- 4) Weapon and holster –OWB strongside*IWB must br cleared ahead of time
- 1) Shooting in motion
- 2) Fighting around cover &barricades
- 3) Angle from on/or
- 4) Target I.D.